How about embedding information at specific places using bar codes and cell phones?
San Francisco already is doing this
Imagine being in a city, walking down a row of restaurants, and being able to instantly access reviews from the last 10 customers of each place. That's news you can use.
- ► 2010 (53)
- ► 2009 (68)
- Six-Word Journalism Mottos
- What to look for in an agent
- A model for future journalists
- Kurt Vonnegut's advice on writing short
- Joyce Carol Oates on creating characters
- Journalism of yesteryear
- Helping people find your site on the Web
- What can the new journalism do?
- How Web 2.0 began to change everything
- The Information R/evolution
- ▼ April (10)