Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Workspace and its story
Just struck me that my workspace now includes four PCs and an iMac, plus several mobile devices, such as an Android phone and iPods, with cameras and other electronic gear all over. So what is my main monitor sitting on? A printed version of "The Complete Works of William Shakespeare" and a Sunset magazine encyclopedia of Western gardens. I think I need to get outside more this summer.
- Tools in my digital toolbox (today)
- Putting a theoretical foundation under mobile stor...
- Workspace and its story
- Where do interesting academic paper prospects come...
- Digital or media literacy
- "Writing for Scholarly Publication" by Anne Sigism...
- Walter Ong's Secondary Orality and its relationshi...
- Does the Internet make you smarter or dumber?
- ▼ June (8)
- ► 2009 (68)