This takes the digital hologram past the model and display phase and into simple manipulation of the hologram, augmented reality for a mass market. This has to be one of the earliest commercial ventures into this realm. If you know of any others, please post them.
- ► 2010 (53)
- Another perspective on Chris Anderson's "free"
- "Base Ball" at the Fort
- Wired's Chris Anderson talking about "free"
- U.S. Debt Clock
- More advances in digital holograms
- Jeff Watson presentation on locative media and res...
- Combining augmented reality and social networking
- Topps 3D Live - Another AR example
- Digital holograms via Flash
- IBM Seer at Wimbledon 2009
- Mobile storytelling project at Fort Vancouver Nati...
- Born Digital
- ▼ July (12)