Quite a bit of interesting information about the innovative disruption of social media in this video lecture, from TED and tech writer Shirky:
- ► 2010 (53)
- Two new augmented reality apps
- Clay Shirky: How social media can make history
- "Metareality" begins to emerge
- Mobile storytelling presentation
- "The Perfect Thing" by Steven Levy; more iPod wors...
- The art of the interface
- Mobile phones and modern education techniques at A...
- Thinking differently about teaching and the learni...
- Marx and "reification"
- Two other location-based sites to try
- Upcoming mobile projects
- Blobjectifying stuff is good
- Whrrl.com, the discovery of a storytelling app for...
- Location-based services report from Compete
- ▼ June (15)